Please see terms and conditions at the bottom of the page before you enter online.
Please note, only members may charge to their account and that the entry fee will be taken on booking from your account.
Please enter the above named boat for the 2021 Squib Gold Cup.
I agree to be bound by the Racing Rules of Sailing, prescription of the RYA, Crouch Harbour Authority Bye Laws, the Notice of Race and The Sailing Instructions for the above event.
By signing this race entry form, I accept that:
• Participants are responsible for themselves, their Crew and their boats whether afloat or ashore.
• Nothing done or written by the organisers (i.e. the club, race management team, patrol craft and anyone helping to run racing) will relieve participants of their responsibilities, nor will it make the organisers responsible for any loss damage, death or personal injury, however it may have occurred either prior to, during or after this championships.
• With particular reference to Covid-19, competitors should make their own decision on whether to race. Those from different households are responsible for maintaining social distancing in accordance with Government and RYA guidelines.
• Neither the Organising Authority nor the PRO is responsible for enforcing social distancing measures on the water for people sailing in the same boat. By racing, competitors acknowledge that rescue by safety boat may result in compromise of social distancing.
• By launching (or going to sea) participants imply the suitability of their craft and the competence of the skipper and crew for the expected or forecast conditions.
I confirm that I have adequate current insurance cover for the above boat and in particular hold insurance against third party claims for the sum of at least £3,000,000.
Before racing, I will ensure my crew is aware of the undertaking in this declaration, the importance of effecting appropriate personal insurance, and their responsibility in rules observance, in particular wearing personal buoyancy adequate for the conditions.
I accept that the helm/owner is required to be a fully paid up member of the NSOA to be able to participate in this regatta.
I agree to pay my Entry Fee of £50.00 at the same time as this form is submitted.