RYA Keelboat Senior Instructor Course 29 Mar 2022
RYA Keelboat Senior Instructor Course
The RYA are running a Keelboat Senior Instructor course in May/June in case it is of interest to any of our current instructors.
If you are a Dinghy Instructor with a Keelboat Instructor endorsement who has the relevant pre-requisites then you would be eligible, more info:
- What are the dates? 21st,22nd May, 11th, 12th June (4 days)
- Where will the course take place? First weekend at Colne YC, Brightlingsea, second weekend at East Anglian Sailing Trust, Levington
- Is accommodation provided? No this is a non-residential course.
- Who’s it for? Experienced Keelboat Instructors that teach in the RYA East Region and meet all pre-requisite criteria, check if you have the experience and qualifications HERE
- What is the cost? £250 pp (this is a heavily subsidised rate)
- What will be the time commitment? As well as the time spent on the course itself you will need to spend a significant amount of time preparing, including allowing around 15 hours to complete the workbook.
- How do I apply? Please complete the application form and email it to me along with a summary of how and where you intend to use the qualification, before the 31st March. You can download the form HERE
- How will I know if I am allocated a place? Candidates will be selected based on the strength of their experience, the intended impact and to ensure a spread of candidates from across the region.