On a practical note, the clubhouse, etc. will run as normal from breakfast through to close with a few restrictions for obvious reasons.
– 2nd floor is closed (except for our five residents who have other restricted arrangements)
– 1st floor is closed to uninvited members from 11:30am to 2pm
– There will be some car parking restrictions
– Launch and pontoon as normal with some restrictions 1pm to 3pm
– No mooring to pontoon from 11am until 4pm (exception is winner of afternoon race).
The above is the schedule but we’re governed not only by winds and tides but also Royal schedule so please bear with us…this only happens every 150 years.