Marco Polo- Saturday 24th October

“If its not Covid, its the weather. In view of all the forecasts for tomorrow, all in excess of 25 mph at the first start time, rising to 36 mph later in the day, we have decided to cancel tomorrows Marco Polo Trophy race. Sorry to have to do this but your and the rib crews safety, is our top priority. Lets hope the weather awaits to enable club racing on Sunday. “

Many thanks,