Cruiser AGM and Prizegiving Dinner 21 Oct 2017
Just under 50 members of the Cruiser Fleet met for the 2017 AGM and Prizegiving Dinner. The AGM was completed swiftly, with Captain and Treasurer remaining in post.
This being Trafalgar Day, a toast to Admiral, Lord Nelson was proposed by the Fleet Captain. After another very sociable meal, proceedings
moved on to my favourite part, the 2017 Prizegiving ceremony.
All present celebrated the achievements of the 2017 prize winners:
- Wizard Trophy Voyager Simon & Sarah Sanders
- Swallowtail Trophy Scarlet Sarah Brown & Zoe O’Connell
- Harwich Trophy Lyra of London Miles & Joanne Delap
- Eagling Trophy Verlette Steve & Katherine Barham
- Spangle Trophy Seahound of Dart Tim & Sarah Matthews
- Mitchell Mug Seabear James & Kay Mattison
- Malista Trophy Nightsong Chris Goodfellow
- Malista Salver Dreamcatcher Ramiro Salom & Blanca Boira
- Stubbs Trophy Boscollina Andy & Gina Wood-Hill
- Rose Gilt Bowl Lyra of London Miles & Joanne Delap